Cody (our third son-in-law) has worked all month to get Embrace the Grace back up and running. He finally said this should get me back on line, just not under sherihawley.com.
So, my hope is that I haven't lost my opportunity to connect with you through blogging. There's been a real void for me these past thirty days. (I started to say what the problem was but in reality, I didn't understand it enough to offer an explanation.)
What I do know is this - there's been a lot of important life I've had to let rush past without so much as a "Look what happened..." to the Embrace the Grace family. Here's a quick list of a few:
- Frank's 60th Birthday!
- I spent the six days leading up to his actual birthday providing a "decade specific" gift. (The first gift was a slinky, candy and tennis shoes.) The best part, he said, was the card I wrote for each decade.
- Spencer's 6th Birthday!
- He requested a superhero party; we gladly worked with his parents to make it happen. He and Papa celebrated together as Spider Man (Spence) and Captain America (Papa).
- A fun wedding at church.
- A conference with GREAT speakers who made me laugh, cry and ponder.
- Our 2017 Missions Week
- A Fabulous birthday surprise for Kristin.
- Her precious husband started planning almost six months ahead just because he wanted her to experience a surprise. He was royally successful!
- A Terrible disappointment due to the flu. (This one merits its own post!)
- A marvelous visit from my dear friend of over thirty years. She just needed to come sit on my porch for a couple of days; I gladly sat with her.
So here's the deal, if you were able to access this post I need to hear from you. Perhaps it would be more effective to quote Abby Grace the four year old, "PUH-LEEZE! Hope the gurhl!"
I look forward to seeing your comments. It really would help this girl.
Hello! It is Wednesday, March 8th and I can now read your February 28th post. Yeah! Welcome back!!! :) DawnReplyDelete
WooHoo!! Thanks, Dawn! You're the winner for being first to find it! :-)Delete
Thursday morning Just read your 2/28 post. Missed you very much!! Glad you are back to inspire me. KarenReplyDelete
I was just able to read your post. So glad you're back! -BethReplyDelete
I actually squealed with delight when I saw your blog was back up. At this moment in my life, Cody is my favorite person!! :-)
So thankful that the blog isn't just up but that you haven't lost your past posts. So happy!
Thanks for celebrating with me, Becky! Yes, the past posts were a treasure I didn't want to lose.Delete
I check almost daily to see if the blog is up and running. So glad when I checked this morning!!!!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Dana!Delete
Yay!! You're back!! I've really missed your posts!!ReplyDelete
Thanks, LeeAnne! I'm working on a new one for today! :-)Delete
Glad you are back!ReplyDelete
So glad you are back! Missed reading your post.ReplyDelete
So thankful you are back on line!ReplyDelete
Marjie from Iowa!
I can read your 2/28 post...ReplyDelete
So glad you are back!!!! :) :) :)ReplyDelete
Me too it's great it working againReplyDelete
yayyyyy, so glad it's workingReplyDelete
Yeppers, can read it and so glad to havre you back!ReplyDelete
Glad you're back. Aren't you loving our Florida weather. ��ReplyDelete
Am I going to be the only guy man enough to admit I read your blog? While not an avid follower, I am glad you're back up. Tell Frank I'll join him on the 60's train this summer.ReplyDelete
air max 2018
fitflops sale clearance
golden goose outlet
yeezy boost 350
yeezy boost 350
air max 270