I did, however:
- survive the government delay of all air travel during my trip to Mississippi and back.
- meet many new friends at THE POINT in Columbus, MS.
- preach through a migraine headache on Sunday.
- meet two amazing ladies on two of the flights and share my love for Jesus with them.
- RUN through the Atlanta airport to successfully make a connection. (Where's America's Funniest Videos when you need them?!)
- drink deeply of the hot tea Frank brought to Tampa International when he picked me up.
But for tonight, I could not lay my head down without a quick "Hi There!" And because of all the things I've listed above, I'm going to lay my head down pretty quickly. And will HOPEFULLY write a true post tomorrow!